Wednesday 7 March 2012

Coconut.

Today I decided to do something new. I decided to branch out, widen my horizons, get in touch with new souls and experiences...

I bought a coconut. 


Say hi. His name is Gary.
He likes watersports, crochet and long walks along the beach.
He has always wanted to pursue a career in music, but has been hindered by his lack of limbs.

Unfortunately for Gary, I don't like crochet. And I also am in possession of one of these.



TAAADAAAAA


Some delicious (slightly hairy) coconut milk
Some delicious (slightly unripe) coconut
and
One beautiful (very hairy) tealight holder. 


(Flammability Unknown)

Well, I definitely feel like I achieved something today. Win. Ten points to Gryffindor.
What was the last new thing you did?

See you soon bloggers,
Little Red.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're writing again...

    WRITE MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Mona's comment. Get writing, Little Red!

    ReplyDelete